City police released an incident report on Tuesday about a reported burglary early Sunday at an apartment complex.  The incident report lists no names of victims, suspects or witnesses, and says the victims don’t want prosecutors to press charges.  The incident occurred at the same time – 2:36 a.m. – and place that some people have told reporters for newspapers in Columbia that they saw University of Missouri football receiver Dorial Green-Beckham drive away after a woman was beating on a car that he was driving.

Head football coach Gary Pinkel suspended Green-Beckham from all football activities on Monday for breaking team rules.  The announcement of the suspension didn’t say what the sophomore, who graduated from Hillcrest High School in Springfield, did wrong.

Pinkel met with reporters after the team finished practicing on Tuesday evening.  He said he's disappointed in Green-Beckham.

"We run this program with integrity.  We train and teach our players to be accountable, responsible people.  And when they make mistakes -- and they're going to make some mistakes --  when they're serious mistakes, obviously that stings," Pinkel said. 

"I have 126 players, and I'm responsible for every one of them, and I take that responsibility seriously, just as I was with the three kids that I raised.  And, obviously, I'm disappointed, frustrated.  We run this program with integrity.  That stings.  And it stings me, it stings the players, it stings our fans, and my job is to get that fixed, so that's what I intend to do."

The Columbia Missourian reports residents at Brookside Townhomes, which is just south of the MU campus, called police after seeing Green-Beckham get into a physical argument with a young woman early Sunday.  The only police report matching the time and location is the reported burglary.

Police included no names in the report that was released on Tuesday, so there’s no indication if Green-Beckham is a victim, suspect or witness to the burglary -- or not involved at all.  The report mentions forced entry into one of the apartments, and says fists, feet and hands were used as weapons.

Columbia police told reporters on Monday that they expect to say more about their investigation on Thursday or Friday.  Police did not arrest Green-Beckham this week.

Meanwhile, spring football practice goes on without number 15.  His indefinite suspension has been the talk of the campus.  Two springs ago, the recruitment of Green-Beckham by many universities was a huge story after recruiting services listed him as one of the top two or three high school football recruits in the nation.   His announcement that he would attend Mizzou was carried live on national television. 

Last season, Green-Beckham led the Tigers with 59 catches for 883 yards and 12 touchdowns.  The 6-foot-6, 225-pound sophomore had six catches for 144 yards and two scores in the Southeastern Conference championship game against Auburn, which Mizzou lost.

"It's unfortunate, but it's the right thing to do for our football program, for the athletic department, and also for Dorial," Pinkel said in a news release on Monday. "We have high standards related to the expectations that come along with being a Missouri Tiger & Dorial has not met those recently. Representing Mizzou and our fans is a privilege, and we'll work with him during this process.

"It's been disappointing to have this, and other issues which have taken place lately.  It's frustrating, because we work very hard to instill responsibility and discipline in our young men so that our program represents Mizzou the right way.  These actions aren't representative of those expectations, and we are addressing these issues head on."

Green-Beckham received a one-game suspension in 2012 following a marijuana possession charge that was later dropped in Columbia.  He was arrested in Springfield in a car that contained marijuana in January.  Another man in the car said the marijuana belonged to him, and Green-Beckham told police that he didn't know it was there.  No charges are filed for that case because police and prosecutors are waiting for tests on the marijuana from the state crime lab in Springfield, which could take another one to two months or more.