1 brick of white chocolate almond bark
Any color non-water-based pastel food coloring
1 medium bag of any flavor M&Ms
1/2 cup of Easter pastel sprinkles
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- In a microwave oven, melt the almond bark and the vegetable oil until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Added desired amount of food coloring until desired color is achieved.
- Pour into a lined baking sheet and tap sheets to smooth chocolate.
- Sprinkle M&Ms and Easter sprinkles over the top, lightly pressing them into the melted chocolate.
- Allow to cool for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove from pan and let rest on counter at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Using cool hands, break almond bark into desired pieces.
- Keep candy bark at or below 72 degrees until ready for service.
- Use immediately or cover and leave on counter until ready for use.
Recipe serves 4 to 8.