Test your knowledge of the atmosphere.
1. What is the definition of atmosphere?
A. Not right
B. Thin layer of gases that surround the earth and is held in place by the gravitational pull
C. Not right
D. Not right
2. What is the most abundant gas found in the atmosphere?
D. Water Vapor
3. Which layer of the atmosphere extends to approximately 500 km?
4. Which layer of the atmosphere is where our weather happens?
5. In which layer of the atmosphere is the ozone layer?
6. Which layer has 99.9% of the atmosphere below it?
7. In the atmosphere, pressure decreased with height.
8. In the atmosphere, temperature always decreases with height.
Copyright © 2013, KY3-TV