Fire damages a vacant house in Springfield, Mo.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (KY3) -Fire investigators believe someone trying to stay warm may have sparked a fire in a vacant house Thursday morning.
The fire damaged one room in the home on Missouri Avenue near Grant and Division just after 4:00 a.m.
Firefighters tell us they didn’t find anyone inside when they arrived.
The house has been vacant for around ten years.
To report a correction or typo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2021 KY3. All rights reserved.