Queen of Clean: How to remove ketchup stains
Quick ways to remove ketchup from clothes or other fabrics: Learn how to remove ketchup spills naturally.
1. Remove as much of the stain as you can and blot with a cloth.
2. Mix a small about of detergent and cold water together and blot until the stain begins to disappear.
3. If you still have a stain, combine 2 parts hydrogen peroxide and one part Dawn Ultra Dish Soap. Work it into the stain and allow it to sit for 15 minutes, then rinse.
4. If the stain is gone, launder as usual
5. Still have a stain? Use Carbona Stain Devils for Ketchup and Sauce according to directions. Find Stain Devils in grocery and big box stores in the laundry spotter area. They are small yellow bottles for special stains.
For More information: QueenOfClean.com
To report a correction or typo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2022 KY3. All rights reserved.