Queen of Clean: Keeping flowers fresh
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. (KY3) - Here’s a way to keep your flowers alive longer.
What You Need:
- Lemon juice (or real lemons)
- Liquid Chlorine Bleach
- Large water jug or container
- Measuring utensils
- Flower vase
1. Mix into a water jug:
- 1 Quart: Water
- 1 Tablespoon: Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons: Lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon: Liquid Chlorine Bleach
2. Stir together
3. Pour into a flower vase
4. Add flowers w/ freshly cut ends
5. Repeat every three days.
For more information, go to: QueenOfClean.com.
To report a correction or typo, please email email@example.com
Copyright 2023 KY3. All rights reserved.