A pig named 'Bacon' blamed for fire at Willard High School agriculture building

"Bacon" is accused of setting fire in building at Willard High School

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Investigators blame a pig for an afternoon fire inside a building on the Willard High School campus.

The school says the pig named 'Bacon' knocked over a heat lamp. It fell onto some hay, setting a fire. The pig and four roosters were inside the barn when the fire started. The agricultural teacher rescued them all.

A agricultural teacher quickly put out the fire before firefighters arrived.