Advertisement

Firefighters say electric wheelchair started house fire in Theodosia, Mo.

(KY3)
Published: Jan. 7, 2019 at 10:21 AM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Firefighters with the Theodosia Area Volunteer Fire Department are investigating a house fire that started from an electric wheelchair.

Firefighters responded Sunday around 3:15 p.m. to the home in Longrun off of County Road 915. Firefighters say the structure was a total loss. The family escaped. Firefighters say pets inside apparently died.

Firefighters say an electric wheelchair on a charger started the fire.

Several agencies responded to the fire.