ZINC, Ark. -- Firefighters identified a victim of a deadly fire in Boone County, Ark. Tuesday night.
Firefighters responded to the home in Zinc around 6 p.m.
Cody Raulston died in the fire. Investigators say Raulston was with the homeowner next door when the fire started. He then tried to fight the fire before firefighters arrived. Firefighters say he was inside the home when he died. Firefighters say he went into the home to try and save the homeowner's dogs. The dogs apparently did not survive.
A Bergman Volunteer fireman suffered minor injuries in the fire after a propane cylinder exploded. The Zinc, Bergman and Harmon Fire Departments battled the fire. The Boone County Sheriff's Office assisted.