Recipe: A frozen Valentine's Day treat for your sweet
3 containers vanilla yogurt
5 strawberries cleaned and sliced
3 strawberries pureed (we are using the puree to give the vanilla bark a strawberry flavor)
1. Start by washing all of your strawberries and cutting off the stems.
2. Add your 3 strawberries to a mixer to puree them.
3. Mix your pureed strawberries with your vanilla yogurt, until you see that your yogurt becomes
pink. It’s fun to dye food naturally with fruits and vegetables!
4. Lay a sheet of wax paper on your baking pan.
5. Spread your yogurt mixture all on your sheet of wax paper. The thinner you spread it the thinner
your bark will be.
6. Next, slice the rest of your strawberries and add them right on top of your yogurt. No need to
push your strawberries down.
7. Put your pan in the freezer for at least 4 hours to harden.
8. Once your yogurt turns into bark you are ready to break them into pieces.
Related StoriesMake sure your gym visit is safe with this squat technique checkup
3 props in your home for simple balance and core yoga
A parent's best strategy when it comes to teen vaping
Quick Meal! Zoodles and eggs provide the nutrition in this one
RECIPE: Sweet potato buffalo chicken wings
Looking for love in all the right places...