NORWALK, Conn., June 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- RISMedia, the leading independent source for real estate news and information, is pleased to announce the release of RISMedia's 2022 Emerging Tech in Real Estate Report.
From virtual reality to machine learning, this report investigates the multitude of tools, platforms and trends that are disrupting real estate as we know it.
This comprehensive report will explore everything real estate professionals should know about the technology around them and what to expect as it continues to evolve. Uncover expert insights from a stable of trusted, tech-savvy industry professionals.
Key Topics Covered:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Where it's at and where it's headed
- Blockchain/Crypto: Preparing for the future
- Virtual Reality (VR) and the Metaverse: Are open houses antiquated?
- Advances in CRM platforms: Streamlining productivity and personalization
"Arguably, now more than ever, real estate practitioners should embrace technology not only to gain an edge over the growing number of practitioners, but also to help homebuyers and homesellers through anticipated and unanticipated market conditions,"
- Kia Nejatian, Executive Director, NAR REACH
Become a Premier member today and gain access to our most recent reports:
- How Emerging Technology Is Reshaping Real Estate and the Way You Do Business - June 2022
- RISMedia's 2022 Contract and Commission Study - May 2022
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Trends for 2022 - April 2022
Check out our upcoming reports below:
- Roadmap to Mergers, Acquisitions and Roll-Ups - July 2022
- The Broker/Owner's Exit Strategy Field Guide - August 2022
- Agent and Broker Marketing Study - September 2022
To read these reports, you must be a member of RISMedia's Premier. RISMedia's Premier offers the exclusive information and insights necessary for real estate professionals to achieve unparalleled success, including investigative journalism, business development strategies, exclusive research and monthly in-depth reports. Gain a deeper understanding of complex industry trends through practical breakdowns and actionable takeaways with RISMedia's Premier Reports.
For more information, visit www.rismedia.com/premier.
RISMedia, founded in 1980 by CEO and Publisher John E. Featherston is the residential real estate industry's definitive source for news and information for real estate's most profitable and productive professionals. For over 40 years, RISMedia has provided the industry with news, strategies and trends, and premier educational and networking events.
For more information, visit www.rismedia.com.
View original content: