A roundup of the week's most newsworthy consumer and retail industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the consumer and retail industries stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- McDonald's USA x Cactus Plant Flea Market
"We're taking one of the most nostalgic McDonald's experiences and literally repackaging it in a new way that's hyper-relevant for our adult fans," said Tariq Hassan, McDonald's USA Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer.
- PetSmart Partners with Interior Designers Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent to Launch a New Collection that Brings Style, Beauty and Function to Pet Parents
The exclusive Nate + Jeremiah for PetSmart line features furniture, accessories and décor for small pets, reptiles and fish.
- Instacart Launches Instacart Health, a Sweeping New Initiative to Deliver the Ingredients for Healthier Living
Through new products, strategic partnerships, cutting-edge research, and policy advocacy commitments, Instacart Health is built to help increase nutrition security, make healthy choices easier for consumers, and expand the role that food can play in improving health outcomes.
- Tripadvisor's 2022 Dining Directory: Top Rated Restaurants in US and Around the World
Award-winning restaurants this year spanned six continents and 51 countries. Global labor challenges and ongoing COVID-19 restrictions continued to limit dine-in capacity in some markets. Still, gourmands the world over savored dining out, leaving millions of reviews on Tripadvisor chronicling their experiences.
- Hefty® Brings Fall to the Trash Can with Pumpkin Spice Trash Bags
In celebration of National Pumpkin Spice Day this October 1st, the brand is unveiling new limited-edition Cinnamon Pumpkin Spice Ultra Strong™ Trash Bags.
- Build-a-Bear to Unveil NFT Collection and One-of-a-Kind, Collectible Bear Encrusted with Swarovski Crystals and a Red Crystal Heart
In partnership with Sweet, Build-A-Bear enters Web3 with its first collection of digital bears and commemorative plush bears to celebrate its 25th anniversary.
- M&M'S® Welcomes First New Character in a Decade
Designed to represent acceptance and inclusivity, the newest member is known for her earnest self-expression. Keen self-awareness, authenticity and confidence are the driving forces behind Purple's charm and quirky nature.
- iRobot Introduces World's Most Advanced 2-in-1 Robot Vacuum and Mop with Thoughtful iRobot OS 5.0 Updates
Designed for busy households with a mixture of carpets, rugs and hard floors, and those who want a robot vacuum that can also mop, the Roomba Combo j7+ stands out from other 2-in-1 robots by vacuuming and mopping in a single cleaning job, saving time while keeping floors fresh and clean.
- Experience the Magic of the Season with New Kellogg's® The Elf on the Shelf® North Pole Snow Creme Cereal
The first-ever cereal with cooling effects brings a wintry chill to breakfast beginning in early October alongside a range of The Elf on the Shelf® products to enjoy.
- SHEIN Releases 2021 GHG Emissions Inventory and Announces Plans to Reduce Emissions Within its Operations
Embedding Science-Based Targets in sustainability management is crucial for the company's efforts toward combating climate change and holding itself accountable for sustainability commitments.
- Chipotle Pilots Advanced Technology to Enhance the Employee and Guest Experience
The company recently began piloting two new technologies in its restaurants to deliver precise forecasting, optimal quality, and increased convenience for digital guests.
Read more of the latest consumer-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNcnsmr on Twitter.
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE PR Newswire