Miami vs. Drake: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 5 Miami Hurricanes (25-7) play the No. 12 Drake Bulldogs (27-7) in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday, tipping off at 7:25 PM.
You can find odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Miami vs. Drake matchup in this article.
Miami vs. Drake Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:25 PM ET
- Where: MVP Arena in Albany, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching select March Madness games and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Miami vs. Drake Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Miami Moneyline||Drake Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Miami (-2.5)||145.5||-145||+120||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Miami (-2.5)||145.5||-145||+125||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Miami (-2)||146||-130||+110||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Miami vs. Drake Betting Trends
- Miami has compiled a 17-14-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Hurricanes games have hit the over 14 out of 31 times this season.
- Drake has put together a 15-18-0 ATS record so far this season.
- So far this season, 15 out of the Bulldogs' 33 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Miami Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +10000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+10000), Miami is 31st in college basketball. It is four spots below that, 35th, according to computer rankings.
- The Hurricanes' national championship odds are the same now (+10000) compared to the beginning of the season (+10000).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Miami has a 1% chance of winning the national championship.
Drake Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +60000
- Sportsbooks have moved the Bulldogs' national championship odds down from +25000 at the beginning of the season to +60000. Among all teams in college basketball, that is the 15th-biggest change.
- Drake has a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.