Missouri vs. Kansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 2:38 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Monday's game that pits the Kansas Jayhawks (20-11) versus the Missouri Tigers (18-13) at Allen Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 70-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kansas, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM ET on March 20.
The Tigers' most recent outing on Thursday ended in a 61-51 win over Illinois State.
Missouri vs. Kansas Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Missouri vs. Kansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 70, Missouri 62
Missouri Schedule Analysis
- The Tigers defeated the Mississippi State Bulldogs (No. 35 in our computer rankings) in a 75-62 win on February 16 -- their signature victory of the season.
- The Tigers have tied for the 50th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (two), but also have tied for the 50th-most Quadrant 1 defeats (eight).
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Missouri is 6-4 (.600%) -- tied for the 22nd-most wins.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams (according to the RPI), the Jayhawks are 8-1 (.889%) -- tied for the 26th-most wins.
Missouri 2022-23 Best Wins
- 75-62 at home over Mississippi State (No. 35) on February 16
- 66-65 on the road over Alabama (No. 42) on January 5
- 71-66 over UMass (No. 49) on December 3
- 69-47 over Wake Forest (No. 78) on November 21
- 74-61 at home over Jackson State (No. 79) on December 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Missouri Performance Insights
- The Tigers outscore opponents by 3.3 points per game (posting 65.2 points per game, 174th in college basketball, and conceding 61.9 per contest, 109th in college basketball) and have a +102 scoring differential.
- In SEC games, Missouri has averaged 4.3 fewer points (60.9) than overall (65.2) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23 the Tigers are averaging 10.8 more points per game at home (68.8) than away (58).
- Missouri is conceding fewer points at home (60.4 per game) than away (62).
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers are putting up 62.9 points per contest, 2.3 fewer points than their season average (65.2).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.