Jaren Jackson Jr. Player Prop Bets: Grizzlies vs. Rockets - March 24
Jaren Jackson Jr. and his Memphis Grizzlies teammates will match up versus the Houston Rockets on Friday at 8:00 PM ET.
In this article we will look at Jackson's prop bets, using stats to help you make good picks.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Bets vs. the Rockets
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jaren Jackson Jr.'s player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jaren Jackson Jr. Insights vs. the Rockets
- Jackson is responsible for attempting 10.6% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 12.8 per game.
- This season, he's accounted for 10.0% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 1.5 per game.
- Jackson's opponents, the Rockets, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking ninth, averaging 103 possessions per game, while his Grizzlies average 104.1 per game, which ranks 12th among NBA teams.
- The Rockets are the 27th-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 118.3 points per game.
- On the glass, the Rockets are ranked fourth in the NBA, conceding 41.3 rebounds per game.
- The Rockets are the 16th-ranked team in the NBA, conceding 25.8 assists per contest.
- The Rockets are the worst team in the NBA at allowing threes, giving up 14.6 made 3-pointers per game.
Jaren Jackson Jr. vs. the Rockets
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Jackson or any of his Grizzlies teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.