Xavier Tillman Player Prop Bets: Grizzlies vs. Rockets - March 24
Xavier Tillman and the Memphis Grizzlies hit the court versus the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Friday.
Now let's examine Tillman's available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Xavier Tillman Prop Bets vs. the Rockets
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Xavier Tillman's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Xavier Tillman Insights vs. the Rockets
- This season, Xavier Tillman has made 2.8 shots from the floor per game, which adds up to 4.7% of his team's total makes.
- Tillman's Grizzlies average 104.1 possessions per game, which ranks 12th among NBA teams, while the Rockets are one of the league's fastest, ranking ninth with 103 possessions per contest.
- The Rockets concede 118.3 points per game, 27th-ranked in the league.
- On the boards, the Rockets have conceded 41.3 rebounds per contest, which puts them fourth in the NBA.
- Looking at assists, the Rockets have allowed 25.8 per game, 16th in the league.
- Conceding 14.6 made 3-pointers per contest, the Rockets are the worst squad in the league.
Xavier Tillman vs. the Rockets
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Tillman or any of his Grizzlies teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.