Cardinals vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals will try to defeat Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Busch Stadium on Saturday at 7:15 PM ET.
The Dodgers are +110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Cardinals (-130). The game's total has been set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cardinals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cardinals Recent Betting Performance
- The Cardinals have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and have gone 1-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Cardinals' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Odds|
|Cardinals vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Dodgers|
Cardinals Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have been the moneyline favorite 23 total times this season. They've gone 10-13 in those games.
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -130 or shorter, St. Louis has a 7-12 record (winning just 36.8% of its games).
- The Cardinals have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.5% in this contest.
- St. Louis has played in 45 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-21-1).
- The Cardinals have had a run line set for just one contest this season, and they did not cover.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.