Carlos Alcaraz 2023 French Open Odds
Carlos Alcaraz's round of 64 match in the French Open will be against Taro Daniel. Alcaraz's odds are the best in the field at +150 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Alcaraz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Alcaraz's Next Match
Alcaraz has advanced to the round of 64 by getting past Flavio Cobolli 6-0, 6-2, 7-5 and will next take the court on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET against Daniel.
Alcaraz is listed at -5000 to win his next contest against Daniel. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Carlos Alcaraz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +400
- US Open odds to win: +300
- French Open odds to win: +150
Want to bet on Alcaraz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Alcaraz defeated Cobolli 6-0, 6-2, 7-5 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- Alcaraz has won five of his 17 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 54-12.
- Alcaraz has won three tournaments on clay over the past year, with a match record of 27-5 on that surface.
- Alcaraz, over the past 12 months, has played 66 matches across all court types, and 24.9 games per match.
- In his 32 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Alcaraz has averaged 23 games.
- Alcaraz has won 32.8% of his return games and 83.2% of his service games over the past year.
- On clay over the past year, Alcaraz has claimed 81.9% of his service games and 36% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.