Braves vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
Freddie Freeman carries a 12-game hitting streak into the Los Angeles Dodgers' (30-19) game against the Atlanta Braves (29-18), at 7:20 PM ET on Tuesday, at Truist Park.
Spencer Strider (4-1) will start for the Braves in this matchup. The Dodgers, however, have yet to list a starter.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Braves vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Strider - ATL (4-1, 3.14 ERA) vs TBA - LAD
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Spencer Strider
- The Braves will send Strider (4-1) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in five innings pitched on Thursday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.14, a 4.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.006 in nine games this season.
- He has four quality starts in nine chances this season.
- Strider has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.