Cardinals vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 11:41 AM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 4:41 PM CDT
Wednesday's contest at Great American Ball Park has the St. Louis Cardinals (22-28) matching up with the Cincinnati Reds (20-28) at 6:40 PM ET (on May 24). Our computer prediction projects a close 6-4 victory for the Cardinals, so it should be a competitive matchup.
The probable pitchers are Steven Matz (0-5) for the Cardinals and Ben Lively (1-2) for the Reds.
Cardinals vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSOH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cardinals vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Cardinals 6, Reds 5.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Under 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Cardinals Performance Insights
- The Cardinals have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, St. Louis and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Cardinals' last 10 games.
- The Cardinals have entered the game as favorites 26 times this season and won 12, or 46.2%, of those games.
- This season St. Louis has won six of its 14 games, or 42.9%, when favored by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- St. Louis is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 258 total runs this season.
- The Cardinals' 4.28 team ERA ranks 17th across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||Dodgers||L 5-0||Steven Matz vs Tony Gonsolin|
|May 20||Dodgers||W 6-5||Miles Mikolas vs Noah Syndergaard|
|May 21||Dodgers||W 10-5||Jack Flaherty vs Clayton Kershaw|
|May 22||@ Reds||L 6-5||Jordan Montgomery vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 23||@ Reds||W 8-5||Adam Wainwright vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 24||@ Reds||-||Steven Matz vs Ben Lively|
|May 25||@ Reds||-||Miles Mikolas vs Luke Weaver|
|May 26||@ Guardians||-||Matthew Liberatore vs Tanner Bibee|
|May 27||@ Guardians||-||Jack Flaherty vs Shane Bieber|
|May 28||@ Guardians||-||Adam Wainwright vs Hunter Gaddis|
|May 29||Royals||-||Steven Matz vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.