Juan Yepez Player Prop Bets: Cardinals vs. Reds - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 11:27 AM CDT
Juan Yepez -- 1-for-1 in his most recent game -- will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals against the Cincinnati Reds, with Luke Weaver on the mound, on May 25 at 12:35 PM ET.
In his last game, he reached base in both of his plate appearances against the Reds.
Juan Yepez Game Info & Props vs. the Reds
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Reds Starter: Luke Weaver
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -182)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Juan Yepez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Reds Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Reds|
|Cardinals vs Reds Odds|
Juan Yepez At The Plate
- Yepez is batting .250 with two home runs and two walks.
- In seven of 13 games this season, Yepez has picked up at least one hit, including one game with multiple hits.
- He has hit a home run in two of 13 games played this season, and in 5.9% of his plate appearances.
- Yepez has driven in a run twice this season, but just one in each of those games.
- He has scored a run in five of 13 games so far this season.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Juan Yepez Home/Away Batting Splits
|3 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (66.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (16.7%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (50.0%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (16.7%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (16.7%)|
Reds Pitching Rankings
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Reds pitching staff ranks sixth in the league.
- The Reds have the 28th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.06).
- Reds pitchers combine to give up 63 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 23rd in the league).
- Weaver (1-2) gets the starting nod for the Reds in his seventh start of the season. He has a 6.54 ERA in 31 2/3 innings pitched, with 31 strikeouts.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance was on Saturday against the New York Yankees, when he tossed 4 1/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- In six games this season, the 29-year-old has put up a 6.54 ERA and 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .305 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.