Grizzlies Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
According to sportsbooks, the Memphis Grizzlies (47-27) have +1400 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Tuesday, March 28 at home against the Orlando Magic, beginning at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Grizzlies NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+1400||7th||Bet $100 to win $1400|
|To Make the Finals||+600||-||Bet $100 to win $600|
Think the Grizzlies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Grizzlies Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Grizzlies would play a team from the play-in tournament as the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference, 3.5 games behind the Nuggets.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||11.5|
|7||Golden State Warriors||12.5|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||14.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||14.0|
Grizzlies Team Stats
- The Grizzlies have gone 47-27 this season.
- The Grizzlies are 32-5 at home, 15-22 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Grizzlies have won 45 games (45-13) when playing as favorites, while going 2-14 when listed as the underdog.
- The Grizzlies have three wins in one-possession games (in nine opportunities), and 14 wins in 24 games decided by six points or fewer.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Grizzlies have registered a 9-6 record. They are 36-7 when favored by more than three points.
- The Grizzlies have put up a record of 1-4 when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season. They also have picked up just one win when underdogs by more than three points (1-10).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Grizzlies' Top Players
- The leader in points and assists for the Grizzlies is Ja Morant, who scores 26.8 points and dishes out 8.1 assists per game.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. is Memphis' best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 18.0 points per game.
- The Grizzlies get the most three-point shooting production out of Desmond Bane, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Tyus Jones and Jackson lead Memphis on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals by averaging 1.0 per game and Jackson in blocks, averaging 3.1 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.