Thunder Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Oklahoma City Thunder (36-36) are not expected to be contenders this season, with +50000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they prepare for a matchup on the road against the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday, March 23 at 10:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Thunder NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+50000||21st||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Make the Finals||+50000||-||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Think the Thunder can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Standings Information
The Thunder are currently seventh in the Western Conference, 0.5 games behind the sixth-place Warriors, and would be in the play-in tournament to qualify for the playoffs.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|7||Oklahoma City Thunder||12.0|
Thunder Team Stats
- The Thunder have gone 36-36 this season.
- This year, the Thunder are 22-15 at home with a 14-21 record on the road.
- The Thunder have won 14 games (14-10) when playing as favorites, with 21 wins (21-26) when listed as the underdog.
- The Thunder have six wins in one-possession games (in 12 opportunities), and 10 wins in 26 games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by more than three points this season, the Thunder are 7-2. Meanwhile, they have a 7-8 record when favored by three or fewer points.
- The Thunder have tallied three wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (3-9), and they have sported an 18-17 record in games when playing as underdogs by 3.5 or more points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Thunder's Top Players
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Thunder is Josh Giddey, who grabs 7.8 boards and distributes 6.1 assists per game to go with a 16.1 PPG scoring average.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is Oklahoma City's leading scorer, averaging 31.4 per game while tacking on 4.8 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Isaiah Joe makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Gilgeous-Alexander is Oklahoma City's leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.7 steals and 1.0 block per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.