Cardinals vs. Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 5
The Texas Rangers (38-20) aim to prolong their three-game winning streak when they face the St. Louis Cardinals (25-35) on Monday at 8:05 PM ET, at Globe Life Field.
The probable starters are Martin Perez (6-1) for the Rangers and Adam Wainwright (2-1) for the Cardinals.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Rangers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Perez - TEX (6-1, 4.43 ERA) vs Wainwright - STL (2-1, 6.15 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Rangers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Cardinals|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Odds|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Prediction|
Cardinals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Adam Wainwright
- Wainwright makes the start for the Cardinals, his sixth of the season. He is 2-1 with a 6.15 ERA and 16 strikeouts in 26 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance was on Monday, May 29 against the Kansas City Royals, when he went five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- In five games this season, the 41-year-old has amassed an ERA of 6.15, with 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .325 against him.
- Wainwright does not have a quality start so far this season.
- Wainwright is aiming for his sixth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.2 innings per start.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Martín Pérez
- Perez (6-1) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 12th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Tuesday, when he tossed 4 2/3 innings while giving up six earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the Detroit Tigers.
- The 32-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with a 4.43 ERA and 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .301.
- He has earned a quality start four times in 11 starts this season.
- Perez has nine starts of five or more innings this season in 11 chances. He averages 5.5 innings per outing.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 32-year-old's 4.43 ERA ranks 52nd, 1.541 WHIP ranks 66th, and 6.5 K/9 ranks 62nd.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.