How to Watch the Orioles vs. Rays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 14
The Baltimore Orioles and Tampa Bay Rays will play on Thursday at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, at 7:15 PM ET, with Anthony Santander and Yandy Diaz among those expected to step up at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Orioles vs. Rays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
Orioles Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Orioles rank 16th in MLB action with 170 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Baltimore ranks eighth in MLB with a .429 slugging percentage.
- The Orioles have the sixth-best batting average in the majors (.258).
- Baltimore has the No. 6 offense in MLB play, scoring 5.1 runs per game (741 total runs).
- The Orioles are 13th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .325.
- The Orioles strike out 8.2 times per game to rank 10th in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Baltimore has a collective nine K/9, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- Baltimore has the 12th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.03).
- The Orioles have the 11th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.267).
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rays' 210 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- Tampa Bay ranks fourth in the majors with a .445 team slugging percentage.
- The Rays rank fifth in MLB with a .259 team batting average.
- Tampa Bay has scored 780 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays have an OBP of .332 this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays rank 21st in strikeouts per game (8.8) among MLB offenses.
- Tampa Bay averages 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the majors.
- Tampa Bay has the second-best ERA (3.78) in the majors this season.
- Rays pitchers have a 1.172 WHIP this season, first-best in the majors.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher
- Kyle Bradish makes the start for the Orioles, his 27th of the season. He is 11-6 with a 3.03 ERA and 145 strikeouts in 145 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Friday against the Boston Red Sox, the right-hander went six innings, allowing two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Bradish is trying to secure his sixth straight quality start in this outing.
- Bradish will look to build on a six-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 frames per appearance).
- He has made seven appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Aaron Civale (7-3) will take the mound for the Rays, his 21st start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings pitched against the Seattle Mariners on Saturday.
- In 20 starts this season, he's earned seven quality starts.
- Civale has pitched five or more innings in six straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has made 20 appearances and finished five of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Orioles Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Red Sox||W 13-12||Away||Jack Flaherty||Chris Sale|
|9/10/2023||Red Sox||L 7-3||Away||Grayson Rodriguez||Brayan Bello|
|9/11/2023||Cardinals||W 11-5||Home||Dean Kremer||Dakota Hudson|
|9/12/2023||Cardinals||L 5-2||Home||John Means||Adam Wainwright|
|9/13/2023||Cardinals||L 1-0||Home||Kyle Gibson||Drew Rom|
|9/14/2023||Rays||-||Home||Kyle Bradish||Aaron Civale|
|9/15/2023||Rays||-||Home||Jack Flaherty||Zach Eflin|
|9/16/2023||Rays||-||Home||Grayson Rodriguez||Tyler Glasnow|
|9/17/2023||Rays||-||Home||Dean Kremer||Zack Littell|
|9/18/2023||Astros||-||Away||John Means||Justin Verlander|
|9/19/2023||Astros||-||Away||Kyle Gibson||Hunter Brown|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/9/2023||Mariners||W 7-5||Home||Aaron Civale||Trent Thornton|
|9/10/2023||Mariners||W 6-3||Home||Zach Eflin||Bryce Miller|
|9/11/2023||Twins||W 7-4||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Sonny Gray|
|9/12/2023||Twins||L 3-2||Away||Zack Littell||Joe Ryan|
|9/13/2023||Twins||W 5-4||Away||Taj Bradley||Dallas Keuchel|
|9/14/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Aaron Civale||Kyle Bradish|
|9/15/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Zach Eflin||Jack Flaherty|
|9/16/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/17/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Zack Littell||Dean Kremer|
|9/19/2023||Angels||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Patrick Sandoval|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.