Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-0) will look to upset the No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Ohio Stadium. The Buckeyes are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 29.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 65.5 points.
You can take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky matchup in this article.
Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Ohio Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ohio State Moneyline||Western Kentucky Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ohio State (-29.5)||65.5||-10000||+1800||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ohio State (-29.5)||64.5||-7000||+2000||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Army vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- TCU vs Houston
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Florida State vs Boston College
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
Ohio State vs. Western Kentucky Betting Trends
- Ohio State has put together a 0-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buckeyes have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 29.5-point favorites.
- Western Kentucky has covered once in one chances against the spread this year.
Ohio State & Western Kentucky 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+1000||Bet $100 to win $1000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+250||Bet $100 to win $250|
|To Win the National Champ.||+25000||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Win CUSA||+110||Bet $100 to win $110|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.