How to Watch the Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Illinois Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Southern Illinois Salukis (2-0) go on the road to take on the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-1) at Houck Field on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Southern Illinois ranks 64th in total offense (325.5 yards per game) and 38th in total defense (306.5 yards allowed per game) this year. Southeast Missouri State ranks 56th in the FCS with 22.5 points per game on offense, and it ranks 45th with 26.0 points surrendered per game on the defensive side of the ball.
See below as we dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Houck Field
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- TCU vs Houston
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Army vs UTSA
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Alabama vs South Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Virginia vs Maryland
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Penn State vs Illinois
Southeast Missouri State vs. Southern Illinois Key Statistics
|Southeast Missouri State||Southern Illinois|
|357.5 (51st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||325.5 (69th)|
|419.0 (74th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||306.5 (39th)|
|110.0 (83rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||120.0 (75th)|
|247.5 (21st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||205.5 (50th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|1 (28th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (8th)|
Southeast Missouri State Stats Leaders
- Paxton DeLaurent has put up 480 passing yards, or 240.0 per game, so far this season. He has completed 71.8% of his passes and has tossed three touchdowns with zero interceptions. He's also helped out on the ground with 16.5 rushing yards per game.
- The team's top rusher, Geno Hess, has carried the ball 30 times for 111 yards (55.5 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Darrell Smith has compiled 67 yards on 17 carries.
- Ryan Flournoy paces his team with 195 receiving yards on 20 catches with one touchdown.
- Damoriea Vick has caught 17 passes and compiled 153 receiving yards (76.5 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Jack Clinkenbeard has racked up 41 reciving yards (20.5 ypg) this season.
Southern Illinois Stats Leaders
- Nic Baker has recorded 367 yards (183.5 ypg) on 32-of-47 passing with three touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Romeir Elliott has 97 rushing yards on 17 carries with two touchdowns.
- Justin Strong has racked up 53 yards on 13 carries, scoring one time.
- Izaiah Hartrup's team-high 98 yards as a receiver have come on eight receptions (out of nine targets) with one touchdown.
- Jaelin Benefield has hauled in five receptions totaling 78 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Aidan Quinn has compiled three receptions for 64 yards, an average of 32.0 yards per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Southern Illinois or Southeast Missouri State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.