Cardinals vs. Phillies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game between the Philadelphia Phillies (81-67) and the St. Louis Cardinals (65-83) at Busch Stadium has a good chance to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-5, with the Phillies securing the victory. Game time is at 2:15 PM ET on September 17.
The Phillies will give the nod to Taijuan Walker (15-5) against the Cardinals and Dakota Hudson (6-2).
Cardinals vs. Phillies Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 2:15 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals vs. Phillies Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Phillies 6, Cardinals 5.
Total Prediction for Cardinals vs. Phillies
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
Cardinals Performance Insights
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cardinals have posted a mark of 4-5.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, St. Louis and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Cardinals have a 1-1-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set runlines in two of those games).
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 29, or 43.3%, of the 67 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win 13 times in 29 chances when named as an underdog of at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cardinals have a 46.5% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.5 runs per game (671 total), St. Louis is the 17th-highest scoring team in MLB.
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 4.73 ERA this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 11||@ Orioles||L 11-5||Dakota Hudson vs Dean Kremer|
|September 12||@ Orioles||W 5-2||Adam Wainwright vs John Means|
|September 13||@ Orioles||W 1-0||Drew Rom vs Kyle Gibson|
|September 15||Phillies||L 5-4||Zack Thompson vs Aaron Nola|
|September 16||Phillies||L 6-1||Miles Mikolas vs Ranger Suárez|
|September 17||Phillies||-||Dakota Hudson vs Taijuan Walker|
|September 18||Brewers||-||Adam Wainwright vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 19||Brewers||-||Drew Rom vs Adrian Houser|
|September 20||Brewers||-||Zack Thompson vs Wade Miley|
|September 21||Brewers||-||Miles Mikolas vs Corbin Burnes|
|September 22||@ Padres||-||Dakota Hudson vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.