Saints vs. Panthers Injury Report — Week 2
Peruse the injury report for the New Orleans Saints (1-0), which currently has three players listed, as the Saints prepare for their matchup against the Carolina Panthers (0-1) at Bank of America Stadium on Monday, September 18 at 7:15 PM .
The Saints took on the Tennessee Titans in their most recent game, winning 16-15.
The Panthers are coming off of a 24-10 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
New Orleans Saints Injury Report Today
|Juwan Johnson||TE||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Carolina Panthers Injury Report Today
|Taylor Moton||OT||Biceps||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
Saints vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Saints or the Panthers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Saints Season Insights (2022)
- The Saints sported the 19th-ranked offense last season (333.8 yards per game), and they were even better on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best with only 314.8 yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, New Orleans ranked 22nd in the NFL with 19.4 points per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked ninth in points allowed (314.8 points allowed per contest).
- The Saints had the 16th-ranked offense last season in terms of passing yards (217.2 passing yards per game), and they were more effective defensively, ranking second-best with only 184.4 passing yards allowed per game.
- New Orleans ranked 19th in run offense (116.6 rushing yards per game) and 24th in run defense (130.5 rushing yards allowed per game) last season.
- The Saints forced 14 total turnovers (30th in NFL) last season and turned it over 25 times (27th in NFL) for a turnover margin of -11, the second-worst in the league.
Panthers Season Insights (2022)
- The Panthers ranked fourth-worst in total offense (306.2 yards per game) last season, but they played a little better on defense, ranking 22nd with 350.2 yards allowed per contest.
- Offensively, Carolina ranked 20th in the NFL with 20.4 points per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 19th in points allowed (350.2 points allowed per contest).
- While the Panthers' pass defense ranked 22nd with 227.5 passing yards allowed per game last season, they were worse on offense, ranking fourth-worst (176.2 passing yards per game).
- Carolina put up 130 rushing yards per game on offense (10th in the NFL) last season, and it ranked 18th on the other side of the ball with 122.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- With 17 forced turnovers (27th in NFL) against 21 turnovers committed (eighth in NFL), the Panthers (-4) had the 24th-ranked turnover margin in the league last season.
Saints vs. Panthers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Saints (-3)
- Moneyline: Saints (-175), Panthers (+145)
- Total: 39.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Saints-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.